Please make sure timesheets are completed and SIGNED by the correct member of staff at your place of work and are preferably emailed to us no later than 10am on Monday, failure to meet this deadline will result in a delayed payment of salary for works completed the previous Week/Fortnightly/Month depending on which client you work for and terms.
Please be aware it is YOUR responsibility to deliver your time sheets to us. Without a timesheet we have no proof you have completed the work.
Help us help you to get paid!
Download Emerald Personnel Timesheet here.
Here are some hints on how to complete your timesheet correctly:
- A Timesheet is required for each new assignment and for each new week you work. Each timesheet must be signed by both the client and yourself in order to be processed.
- When your Consultant gives you details of an assignment, he/she will also give you the following information:
• Company name and address
• Working site location
• Person to whom you report
• Job specification
• Hours of work
• Duration of assignment
• Your rate of pay
- Make sure to sign your timesheet and ensure your bank details are filled out clearly and in full, this includes:
• Swift Code
• IBan Number
• Account Name
• Bank Name
- Please fill out Form EP06 – New Starter Employee Payment Form (this you will receive by email just before you start with Emerald Personnel to fill out and sign).
- If your assignment with a Client continues into a second week, check that all the details are exactly as per original timesheet. Please record the information given by the consultant accurately.
- The working week is Monday to Sunday inclusive.
- All payments are made directly to your bank account. Please note it can take up to 3 working days to reach your account.
- PAYE is deducted by Emerald Personnel and your most recent P45 and your PPS number are required in order to make the correct deductions. Without the correct up-to-date details, emergency tax will apply.
- Holiday and public holiday pay – statutory rights apply.
- Overtime – Temporary staff are paid a basic rate for the client’s normal working week. Overtime is paid according to individual client company policy.
- Make sure to write in clear print on timesheet.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance with your timesheets or have other questions, call our accounts department on Tel: 01-9022118 or email us at: email@example.com